Monday, December 20, 2021

Rescuers Tee

Speaking of once upon a time, I ordered a panel from Japan for my Rescuers-loving (local) nephew at the start of the pandemic. Through fits and starts, it took almost 6 months to get to me. 

But once it got here it made a great tee! I did something I never do: flat-out raided another panel in the 3-panel set for enough "background" print to make the sleeves and back match the front. And it was so worth it. I loved the result.

This tee is made from the Tie Dye Diva Zee's Tee pattern (4T), and I added the ringer sleeves myself to help Wilbur pop. There isn't a lot of Rescuers stuff on the market out there, so this was a well-timed (and well loved!) addition to his closet.

1 comment:

  1. I do like that the sleeves match and are not color blocked. IT gives off a totally different vibe.

    ReplyDelete