Tuesday, January 12, 2021

It's a Jolly Holiday

It's hard to shop for my little brother - his tastes have remained consistent through the years, so he's amassed quite the collection of things he likes - but handmade clothing using custom fabric does seem to do the trick. Our whole family is Disney fans in general, and he's a HUGE Mary Poppins fan in specific, so when I saw this fabric I could not resist.


Cole's Creations Jerry Raglan is my go-to Men's raglan pattern - not for any *particular* reason, other than that I've already printed and assembled it - but it's been a reliable and trusted part of my arsenal for years now.

For this shirt I paired the featured fabric with a red "oil paint" print from Kammie Lou Lou's Texture Collection. I was pleased with the result! and I was also pleased to learn he was wearing it when my parents went out to visit him for Christmas. A Jolly Holiday indeed!

2 comments:

  1. Alex wears and LIKES all the clothes you make for him. Yes it is hard to get him gifts but you certainly succeed. I think the penguins are my favorite part of this print although the carousel race horses do run a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete