I finished quilting it! So far so good on the free motion capacities of my machine, the back looks good.
Actually, this quilt was a blast to quilt - I traced out the princesses...
and the Ribbon border...
And I put loop-de-loops all around the outside of the panel, but left the blue border plain for better "pop." I also put hearts in the corners.
The borders gave me some fits, trying to work around all the design elements. There are a couple of less-than-perfections, but I figure the recipient won't mind :-)
Also, it's pretty cool, I think you can actually make out the princesses from the back:
Binding is still an ongoing process, but I'm excited to do this again!