Thursday, November 11, 2021

This is the Wardrobe

My husband is a serious Star Wars enthusiast, and so when "The Mandalorian" premiered on Disney+, of course we had to watch. And when "Grogu" (AkA "Baby Yoda") appeared on the screen my kids were hooked. So when I saw a baby Yoda print-and-panel-set on offer, I just *had* to take the plunge.

Of course the panel set had *three* panels and I only have two children, so... just for fun we brought our local cousin in on the action as well. 

My daughter insisted on a long-sleeved shirt (a "regular" one, sigh...), so for her we used the Girls' Fun tee, one of my favorite patterns ever. My son got a MegaMax Raglan (I usually size up one from RTW size) and my nephew got a t-shirt based on Zee's Tee from Tie Dye Diva (I usually lengthen the sleeves a bit to make it more masculine for boys). 

I did have to go to the dreaded B/S/Ts(Buy/Sell/Trades) for the Yellow sleeve fabric, but it was totally worth it. Because for three go-to quick-sew projects, I got three very happy kids!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a very happy coordinated trio indeed! How can anybody not smile when thinking of precious baby Yoda. The print sleeves are very attractive and smile-worthy.

    ReplyDelete