Friday, November 19, 2021

A Few Sus Hoodies

My daughter has slowly been gravitating away from custom makes (sigh...), but she's a huge fan of Impostor. My son is crazy about it too, so when this fabric came, I jumped in so quickly I forgot to take pictures. My son is very much a hoodie man, so that was an easy pattern choice. I had all sorts of visions of a CKC Delaney (bow back version) or a Girls' Fun Puffed Sleeve Tee for my daughter, but alas, she declared she wanted a hoodie too. Well, OK. 

 
The Max and Meena Max Raglan with hood is my go-to pattern for hoodies these days, and it does not disappoint. They were quick to make and my kids had a blast with the photo shoot. 

The kids may be getting pretty good at ferreting out impostors (or being them), but I think it's Mommy who won the day with these. 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy them liking the clothes you make for them as long as you can. These shirts are really cute. I am looking forward to understanding this imposter game more when we visit after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is dependent upon by} luck, and gamers can’t predict the outcomes of each following game. It is, indeed, possible though, to control your bet size. Betting extra means successful or losing extra, so be careful when having a bet. Online pokies Tipwin are liked by gamblers outcome of|as a end result of} they supply the flexibility to play free of charge.

    ReplyDelete