Monday, January 3, 2022

Bob's Burger Capsule

Babies are small, and that's both a blessing and a curse when it comes to fabric usage. On the blessing side, you can get a lot of cute stuff out of just one yard. On the curse side, well... if you want to use a whole yard up, you will be at it for a while. 


This set went to my nephew who was born in September, and whose parents are huge Bob's Burger fans. It's an accompaniment to the Bob's Burger blanket they received at a shower in July. 


Again, this is a Peekaboo Hat (I love how easy that is), an Apple Tree Grow With me Bunny Bottoms, and an Apple Tree Cardigan. I also had enough fabric left over for a Peekaboo Bodysuit, but I forgot to take pix of that before I sent it. Between this and the DC Superhero Set, I got pretty tired of sewing tiny cuffs on things, but I know these makes will be well appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment