Monday, August 1, 2022

Chokobo Tee

Wanting to be a good supporter of a well-loved fabric host, I posted a glowing review with this picture to the fabric host's facebook feed... or so I thought.


In actuality, I accidentally posted it to my *own* facebook page, where the people it was supposed to be a surprise for promptly complimented it (d'oh!) and I also found out that one of my Brothers-in-law (to be clear, I have 6) was a heretofore undiscovered Final Fantasy Fan. Whoops!

This led to a mad scramble to figure out which fabric I had not already committed to another project. Fortunately, with two boys to sew for, and a 3-panel set, I did have a panel (and some main... I hope) to spare. 



And thus, the birth of this Tie Dye Diva Zee's Tee, with a Chokobo on front. My nephew is one year old, so I was *just* able to squeeze the back of the shirt out of the bottom of the panel. 


And I'm still addicted to my own modification that adds ringer cuffs to the completed tee. It's about the same amount of work as hemming, and I love the look. 


This shirt was gifted to my nephew in Jan 2022, and although he likes it fine, the most excited recipient was his Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment