Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Christmas Blankets for my fellow 80s kids

Earlier this year a beloved Fabric host ran a blanket-themed round for Christmas. Having recently discovered my love for Double-sided (Luxe) Minky, I got brave and decided to participate - and I'm so glad I did! 


With Christmas staring down the barrel at me I took a day off from work and knocked out not one, not two, but THREE Christmas presents in a day - toddler toppers for the Care Bear Lover, the Strawberry Shortcake Lover, and the Rainbow Brite Lover in my life. 


The Strawberry Shortcake and Care Bear blankets went to a friend and my SIL respectively, but I'll admit the Rainbow Brite lover in my life is myself. Hey, it's a comfy blanket, and it'll keep my feet warm when the house gets cold!

1 comment:

  1. Great themes for special people. How did you finish the edges? How big are they? I have not yet tried my hand at Minky so I may be calling you for tips.

    ReplyDelete