Monday, July 27, 2020

Power Ranger Tee

I've been searching for Power Ranger fabric for a REALLY long time - my son is obsessed! So when I saw this "Morphin' Time" print, even though it was from an unfamiliar customs place, I took the chance.


Turnaround was quick and quality was fine, although the scale was a little smaller than I'd anticipated. Quickly, I went about the business of sewing something up for my son.

Whenever I make something for my daughter, I sketch a couple of ideas out on Ellie and Mac Coloring pages (which are free!) and let my daughter pick. My son is getting old enough that I think he deserves input as well. And as it tuns out, my go-to Zee's Tee by Tie Dye Diva has some pocket & color block options, and the basic  Max & Meena's Max Raglan is easy to sketch so... here's his menu of designs.



And here's the one he chose:


This was fun and quick to whip up, so hopefully he'll get lots of future use out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment