Friday, November 27, 2020

A Hot Shot Rescue Bot Hoodie

I guess in retrospect it hand't been *that* long since I made my son an article of clothing, but putting together a back-to-school Droids shirt for my daughter and nothing for my son put me in a hoodie-for-my-son state of mind. My son was definitely in a Rescue Bots phase at the time, and when offered, this was the fabric he picked:

For a fall hoodie I went with my usual standard, the Max & Meena Max Raglan. It's a fast sew with close-to-in-store sizing, and it looks nice when finished. My son loves everything I make with that pattern, and this creation was no exception.


The front features a red Hot Shot panel, and I used red for the lining and black for the back since it turned out that Hot Shot red was... kind of hard to match. But my son loved his new outfit and I loved that it was so adorable and so quick to make!


As my son would say. "Score!"



No comments:

Post a Comment