Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Miles to go before I sleep

...but at least I have a pillow!


Only until June 30, though - then this guy goes to his new home with my scrap swap buddy from OKCMQG.

And, since I notice there's a WIP Wednesday post up today, a quick countdown of my other projects:

Started - Alien Invasion
This weekend I broke into my Jelly roll and decided on a color scheme. I also sewed the strips together accordingly, but then I ran out of appropriately-colored thread. Oops! Seriously this is what I had left:


So needless to say, progress will resume once I make it to my local quilt shop.

No Progress:

Piecing
-Christmas Traditions

Quilting
-Trick or Treat

Binding
-Eclectic Garden

Repair/Troubleshooting
-Ready, Set, Snow

And, for proper linkage:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I really love the pillow- the colors are among my favorites and the sharp points are so precise! It's kinda like raising a puppy for guide dogs- it will be hard to give up and return it but... ya know ya done a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete