Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Mickey's Not-so-Scary Halloween Raglan

Holiday fabric presents a particular challenge for me: I buy it, but then I never think about actually making the item until a week before the holiday in question. That's  usually too late to get much use out of it if you're a growing kid. But if you're an adult, there's always next year!


This raglan for my brother was started on October 11th - using Fabric that had languished in my stash for at least 3 Halloweens. As usual, this is it's a Cole's Creations Jerry Raglan size 42.


I can put these together in a matter of hours now - although I do wish the pattern itself came with an A0 file so it'd be easier to store. They're my go-to pattern for fun mens' shirts, and my brother sure had fun with this one. He wears it to his bowling league, and always gets rave reviews for having Mickey Mouse on his shirt. 


Here he is at one of his outings, with his shirt on and a smile on his face!



1 comment:

  1. Alex always looks great in the shirts that you make for him!

    ReplyDelete