Thursday, September 29, 2022

Do Not Sew after Midnight

Speaking of recreating past hits, this year my local nephew became a big brother - to twins. Last year, I made him a "Merry Mogwai" sweater, and this year an updated version of the print ran! I ordered it July, and with 8 days left until Christmas, I managed two Lullabye Line Bodysuit Lap Tees from Peekaboo Patterns.


Then for Big Brother (who I suspected might have outgrown his sweater) I followed up with this adorable Zee's Tee:

And because I still had another panel left, I was even able to make another Zee's Tee for their cousin, who lives out of state.

We didn't manage any Christmas Day Photos, but my BIL and SIL sure got a kick out of this set!



1 comment:

  1. I never was a fan of Gremlins – I even walked out of the movie at the blender scene. That being said I am still a super fan of my daughter's loving creations and her whimsical spirit. I Googled Mogwai, learned they are baby gremlins. I also learned what happens if get wet (lots of fun), sees bright light (sad and worrisome) or horrifically feeds after midnight (too to scary and to be avoided)! Nice set and very industrious of you. I am sure kiddos and parents enjoyed your efforts.

    ReplyDelete