Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Peekaboo Vader Baby Pants

White pants for littles is always a dicey idea, but I have had surprisingly good luck with custom fabric resisting stains. This "Peekaboo Vader" print came up during a special "May the 4th" event at Knitorious Fabrics, and I... just couldn't resist the cuteness. 



The pattern, as usual, is the Bunny Bottoms by Apple Tree patterns. Their grow-with-me line has been a hit among all my friends with toddlers. 


I was able to get two pairs of these (3m-12m) out of a yard. Needless to say my SIL kicked up her heels in joy when she learned they were for her twin boys. 

1 comment:

  1. The fabric is peek-a-boo cute. Since you eked out two pair I assume you did not add pockets. Pockets are more work for sure, but note that your 2.5 year old nice Irene has an intense fascination with pockets right now. Maybe boys are not so fashion conscious but I'm just saying... for future consideration. Glad to see you are indulging yourself with some sewing time. I bet these were more fun that sewing on quilt sleeves and quilt labels.

    ReplyDelete